? ??????????????Away With You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Tat Girly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 531 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

watsonTM

watsonTM icon

watsonTM's google search

Custom Search

Monday, July 13, 2009

First blog

well guys, this is my first blog, im posting this from work at my summer job. lol
haha dont tell my boss. Any who, im a writer as im sure many of you out there are and id thought this would be a great idea to get some of my work out there. ill be posting new poetry and short stories, updates and so on and etc. trying to make this short and not bore you so youll come back to my page one day. lol anyways feel free to read give suggestions and even ideas for something you'd like me nto write about i love new challenges! Aarg!!

peace,
waatsonTM-

0 comments: