? ??????????????Away With You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Tat Girly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 531 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

watsonTM

watsonTM icon

watsonTM's google search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Picture of you

Gone with the storm and the wind outside my window/Peered in to her face searching for signs of a heart/She doesn’t know what can make me can also tear me apart/A fading and brief desire fell silently from her face/Something sad about is what brought me near/But I’m brooding amongst the fog and so it’s never clear/ Yesterday I went looking; I found nothing I could share/ Like someone looking for a conscious that was never there/ I walked atop the past and still did not find her/ Hopes of something better embraced my thoughts/ And something weary passes against what I was taught/ Gentle steps of mine scaling along the walk/ Unfamiliar faces cautiously pass/ Silently in wonder of the eyes that I cast/ I guess I came to silent darkness/ Because no one else was home/ I sat there heart filled/Even though I was alone/ Reassured a somber time/ No one cared or had a clue/ A small grayscale image/ it was a picture of you/ I’ll never know exactly about that memory of her face/ But the expression that sat there, clearly, was something I wanted to embrace/

peace always,
watsonTM

0 comments: