? ??????????????Away With You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Tat Girly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 531 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

watsonTM

watsonTM icon

watsonTM's google search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where'd you go?

is there light where you are now?/
i cant find you at the end of my tunnel vision/
you said you'd always be there to love me/ but were you ever truly thinking of me?/
where'd you go when i needed you most?/
you only left behind these concrete thoughts in this lucid shell of your ghost/
there never existed anything more solid than my emotions for you/ but id say one things vapid, are all the things you put me through/
all these three years and some odd days leaves me with a little more distance/
but your nightly visits makes up for all my resistance/
yea i guess i can still feel you even now/
i find its truly amazing that id even know how/
every chance i get to dream of you, what should happen if i take it?/
could you still be there with open arms, and if not would you learn to fake it?/
the thought of you, truly...is always elating/
but until i find you ill still be here always waiting..

peace,
watsonTM-

0 comments: