? ??????????????Away With You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Tat Girly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 531 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????T BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

watsonTM

watsonTM icon

watsonTM's google search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello im Miserable

hello I’m miserable

cant you tell by the look on my face?
im smiling so hard, I think I might just break

hello im miserable, would you like a taste
it feels so good don’t let it go to waste

if nothing goes well maybe ill get my way
I bet you'll love me on opposite day
I cant sleep at night, but everything’s ok
im sure you'll call to say this, before they take you away
and if I get lucky maybe ill have to pay

I cant hear you now but I see your mouth forming the word
L.O.V.E if I were able to hear it I think it'd sound absurd
you got no acknowledgement, but im sure that’s what you preferred
maybe id love me too, if ever that occurred

hello im miserable, and that’s my only curse
im having such a good time and its only getting worse
..


peace,
watsonTM

0 comments: